Karole lives outside of Philadephia, PA with her loving husband, eternally exuberant little girl, and perpetually pleasant little boy. Hobbies include running, nursing a persistent Starbucks addition, eating way too much candy, emptying her wallet at Target, spending time with her family, decorating her home, co-leading her daughter's Daisy troop, and completing any other crafty project she can think of. Karole has degrees in School Psychology, women's studies, and biology but has never taken a formal creative writing course, although she'd really like to one day. She's still a School Psychologist by day, romance novelist by night.
Fast and fun facts about karole:
- "Cozzo" is a pseudonym, one that pays tribute to Karole's patriarchal surname.
- Karole is a left-handed Scorpio, who admittedly possesses qualities of a left-handed Scorpio, good and bad.
- One time Karole got proposed to by someone dressed up as Peter Pan. She said yes. She's been married to Peter Pan for coming up on seven years.
- Karole's favorite contemporary literary couple is Amy and Poe. Snark and swoon!
- Karole's father is still her hero.
- She considers the steady disappearance of book stores a national tragedy.
- As a full-time working mom with two small kids, Karole's life philosophy is as follows -->